THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Over The Ground Lies A Mantle of White

Good Morning! Well, tis white here in Muncie this morning! It's so pretty, unless you are out driving, whereas there have been no salt shakers out yet today. Slippery drive first thing today!



Anyhoo, I have pictures of my Victorian boot Christmas stocking to share this morning. I am swapping with a wonderful gal named Lori. She is one of the best gals in the world! I'm hoping she likes it as well as I do. This little beauty is going to get stuffed with sewing goodies and sent off to Connecticut here in the next few days. Here is a close up of the center reindeer on the first side.

And here is a close up of the reindeer on the second side.
I can't wait to get my stocking in the mail....should be getting it in the next few days! I'm so excited!

Well, I'm off to bed for this morning. Catch ya'll later!

Christy

0 comments: