THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Lights

Hello Friends!

It has been many a moon since I have been in to blog, I guess that's a sure sign that the holidays are upon us! I get so busy this time of the year that I'm not sure if I'm coming or going....can anyone tell me? Ha ha ha!

Anyway, Hubs and I just finished hanging the lights outside, and I must say, they look so pretty this year! We've already had a couple snowfalls and everything looks so pretty now! I don't think it will last very long though, it is supposed to warm up this weekend. Anyway, I thought I share some pics of our lights with everyone!

Here's the whole house and yard....


and a closer pic of the front of the house...

Santa's band is JAMMIN'!!!!!!
Parking for Snow's Angels only!

I haven't had time to finish my Christmas shopping this year yet either, so I suppose I'll be out there in the rush getting that done. I may be doing a lot of really, really late night shopping trips to our 24 hour stores! I plan to do a little online shopping tomorrow, so it should be here just in time for the holidays....I hope! I'm just not sure where the time went between Halloween and now, I usually am pretty good about getting things done before now.

Well, I suppose that's it for now, I'm going to try like heck to get in here more often and update my blog, though, I don't think I have any readers, so I'm not sure it really matters! HA!

Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Well, you have at least one reader (ha, ha). Great lights!!!!

Ati said...

Oh My, Christy, your house looks like a fairytale :)
Gorgeous!
Merry Christmas!!