THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sold!

Hello again!

You know, when I started CQing, I had no intentions of making money at it. Hell, I was just happy to have a hobby that could hold my interest for more than a week. However, I have decided to try and make a little cash on the side doing something that I love. So, my neighbor saw my checkbook cover, fell in love, and requested one for herself. I tried to just give it to her, and she wouldn't take it without paying me for it. I know, it sounds like I'm complaining.....

Anyway, she requested one in an Irish theme, and here's the result:


She loves it! In fact, she's peddling them all over town now. Every time she writes a check she tries to sell one! HA! Who knows, maybe I can at least make enough money to pay for some of my fabric! I did get an "order", but not for anything CQed. Someone ordered a crib set! A quilt, sheet, pillow and bumper. Works for me, especially since they told me to take all the time I need, the baby isn't due until later this year. That's a good thing, I can work on it in the evenings when the sun goes down.

Have a super Sunday!
Christy

1 comments:

Maddie Can Fly said...

Congrats! You should get lots of orders for your checkbook covers -- you do such beautiful work.