THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fantasy Landscape Block

Well, I have been told to get my butt in gear and get rid of the under construction. So, I did! LOL!

I have been coerced into joining a new RR over at CQN, (more like threatened with the disappearance of my baby horsey!!!), so I did it. Talk about something that I was clueless about. This one is a fantasy landscape, and well, lets just say my imagination hasn't been at it's best for the past year or so, so coming up with a fantasy wasn't so easy for me. However, after a few days of cussing fabric, then thread, then more thread, I managed to get it together. I picture a secret garden type deal when I think of it, with tons of flowers, trees, critters, etc. Pretty much anything natural. And I got me a unicorn on there too. Guess that the fantasy part....

So, wanna see?



I can't imagine how it will look when it's done, the ladies working on this RR are all so good with ideas, I'm sure what I see and what they see will be two completely different things. I can't wait!

Have a super day,

6 comments:

gocrazywithme said...

I am looking forward to working on this block! I'll get it last, so hopefully there will be some room left for me. I have some unicorn thingies that I've been saving for just this kind of block.

pineapple_ing said...

Hi Christy,
Now I really wish I joined this RR... dang it! It's beautiful!
Love ya! ~ Ing :)

Gerry said...

The unicorn is FABULOUS~ I look forward to seeing your block's progess.

JK said...

About time that construction got finished! Sheesh! That Ing, trying to threaten your Dakota.. Shame! Shame!! Oh no wait, that was me! Awe hell, we'll blame Ing anyway.

Your block is simply stunning!! You did a beautiful job my little one.. I am so proud of you...

Maddie Can Fly said...

Thank you for the close up pic of the unicorn. I love him. I want him! I can't wait to get to work on this.

Veleta (Sammy) said...

Your unicorn is totally amazing!!! I wish it was coming to my home to see it in person!!!