THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Alien World-FLRR

Happy October all! I can't believe it's already October. No really, where did August and September go? Ah well...another trip around the sun for me, and still no spare time....

I finally finished working on Janet's Alien World Fantasy Landscape RR block and got it mailed. Geez...only 2 weeks late! And I know that I didn't do enough work on it, but I had to deal with life. And believe me, this past month has done nothing but reinforce the fact that I have NO spare time to do the things that I love. I'm sad because of it, but it's the honest to God truth. It took every ounce of spare time I had to get this much done, so please, please, please, don't be too angry with me ladies. And Janet, if you are reading this, I will gladly work on your block again once the RR is over and it comes back home. I really do want to do my fair share, but life gets in the way for me all to often. Ask Ing, she's been waiting for her fairy heart for eons now...and I promise to get it to her ASAP! (Even tho I'm sure she doesn't believe me!)

So anyway, wanted to share what I did manage to accomplish...


close up of the eyeball tree

close up of my version of alien flowers


and an overall view of my work
So anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, and I'm praying for more time for me.
Hugs~

2 comments:

JK said...

Hey my little one! You know you amaze me everytime I see your work. You were an absolute joy to teach and you have gone way beyond what I had hoped for you.. This work is gorgeous, and your creativity blows me away..

Will write you later Poppet..

Maddie Can Fly said...

Love, love, love the alien tree. It's just what I would have pictured -- purple and with eyeballs (LOL). Hope things slow down for you some -- in a couple of weeks we'll get our "extra" hour back and maybe that will help (daylight savings time ends)