THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This n' that

Happy Hump Day all! Today I have a few pictures of some things I've been working on for the past month or so. First off, I have some more pictures of the work that I did to Linda's Tribute to New Orleans vest. I did a couple more seam treatments on it before I decided I had better send it on to the next Robin. I really had a ball thinking up ideas for this vest, it was so great!



Here is a close up of the beaded piece of fabric that I did on the vest, I realized that the picture wasn't the greatest and thought I should capture it a little closer before I sent it off!

The next two are small cross stitched motifs that I worked for one of the birthday girls in the group. I added something called "Floss Gloss" to the dark purple stitches and red seed beads as an accent on the lavender stitches. I think they turned out really nice!



This is a project that I must blame my husband for! He loves watching me create things and sometimes he will come up with an irresistible idea that just HAS to be put into progress. It is a photo album that I will be sending to my International Swap Sister, Ofie. I still need to take some photos to put in it, but I hope she likes it! It was fun to do and quick! I whipped this one out in about 10 hours.....of course spread over a couple of days!



I had a busy day yesterday, grocery shopping for the furkids. I have decided that it's a great thing that I spend more money at PetSmart than I do at the grocery store! I get kind of tickled when they total my sale and look so strangely at me. What they don't realize is that I have 16 furkids! (Plus my Mom's pony). It's okay, they don't have to understand, right?




I plan to start working on a few more projects today, my Fairytale Round Robin block and a couple of gifts for someone near and dear to my heart. Can't say who or what at this point as she has no idea yet! Once I finish those, I am going to work on organizing my craft room. Yeah.....it's bad! I have fabric everywhere, things stuck places that they shouldn't be and well, it's just general chaos! I'm a tad bit worried about it though, as organization has never been a strong point with me and well, I'll feel so lost! I always say, "I know the general location of things, but exactly where is beyond me!" By general location, I mean "what room it's in". So, this will be interesting to say the least!





Tonight is the premier of the new show, "Armed and Famous", taped right here in good ol' Muncie! I can't wait!!! If you have no idea what it is, well, let me tell you.....


Somehow, in the great big country of ours, Muncie, Indiana was chosen as the site to host 5 celebrities becoming a part of our police force. The celebrities are Erik Estrada, Trish Stratus, Wee Man, LaToya Jackson, and Jack Osbourne (Yes, Ozzy's Son!). Interesting, huh? That's what I thought. So, tonight we'll see what this thing is all about as it premiers on CBS. Like I said, I can't wait! I seem to be the only one of my friends that hasn't met one of these celebrities yet....and I must say, I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not! HA!

(Photo courtesy of Cliff Lipson / CBS, borrowed from thestarpress.com)



Okay, I suppose I should sign off for now and hit the hay.....have a great day all!



Christy

0 comments: