THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Birthday Babies!

Good morning, just a quick post this morning!

I have two birthday birdies in the house today! Bandanna and Doc are both 2 today. How exciting! We're gonna have a special treat tonight, POPCORN! They just love it! For those of you who don't know, I hand raised both of them, along with Sammy, Pearl and Tuxie, Sammy's birthday is Sunday and the other two are in August. This was the most exciting thing I have done in a very, very long time, and they are truly Mommy's babies too. They love their Daddy, but not like Mom. I am the one who they have looked at every single day of their lives, from the minute they opened their eyes. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

Here's Bandanna, he's 3 weeks old here.
And Doc, who is about 4 weeks in this picture.

Another exciting birthday.....Garfield is 30 today! WOW! Our hometown, lasagna lovin' fat-cat is 30! Happy birthday to you, Garfield!
Alrighty, that's it for me, I'm all pooped out from all of this excitement! Off to bed I go!

Have a super day!
Christy

0 comments: