THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Quilty Name Is...

Hi all! Okay, so it's been has been quite some time since I have posted, and quite frankly, I'm not even sure if anyone even checks my blog anymore...and I don't blame them. Life has gotten unbearably busy for me, and well, I just don't have time. I don't have time to do anything I love anymore....email, phone calls, CQ, gardening....it has all gone by the wayside this summer. I'm so disappointed. However, fall is here, and although I'm still busy, things are starting to slow from a 300mph screaming ride to about 175mph or so. Yeah, it's been that bad.

Anyhoo, I'm here today, actually, I should be in bed and that is where I'm heading once I'm done with this. Hey, it's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to! LOL...yeah.....it's my birthday. Turning 30 today. Somehow I thought that I'd wake up feeling something different. So far, nada. Alrighty then. 30 seems to be just like 29, and 29 wasn't too bad, not terrific mind you, but not that bad. I don't think it's 29's fault, it's just that my life has a knack of going drastically insane in very long stretches. 29 was one of those long stretches. Here's hoping that 30 slows down a bit!

On to what I intended to blog...my quilty name. It's cute, kind of fitting and well, I'll let ya'll decide. Here goes: Baronetress, Charter member of quilting in my jammies club.
I do quilt in my jammies....all the time!

Alright, until I get a chance to blog again, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Christy

3 comments:

Gerry said...

I love it! Happy Halloween to you too!

pineapple_ing said...

Hey Cutie... Oops! I meant to say Hey Christy, Hippo Birdies two Ewes! Oops! I meant to say.. Happy Birthday to You! he he! Seriously, I hope you have a great one. I think the 30's where the best years of my life. Love them too while you're in them. BTW I come to your blog at least once a week to see what's new with you. I don't blog cause I just don't have the time either, plus I don't know how to get into it like you and all the others that have great blogs. I love what you've done with yours! Hope to hear more from ya! Missed you! Big Hugs, Ing

Lori said...

Happy Halloween! Christy and a happy birthday too! Your blog looks great! and things will hopefully slow down now that you don't have to mow lawns, hay or rake leaves..that will be over soon enough! Glad to see you blogging again, and yes I check at least once a week to see if you are still around!
Hugs and Love
Lori