THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sullen Days

Hi all, sorry for my absence. I was planning on blogging more, and then I had a bad week. A really bad week.

I have lost my baby bunny and one of my precious piggies. I have no idea what happened to Thumper, but Holly had a stroke. I miss them sooooo much, you have no idea. Here's pictures of both, I'm sure you have seen them, but still, I had to put them up again. Just seeing my babies brings tears to my eyes.

Thumper
Holly



I lost Thumper on Saturday May 30, and Holly on the next day. I have been so sad that I can barely function enough to get my day to day things done. I'm feeling better now, but I am still sad and miss them so very much. I know that it will be better with time, but the hole that is left in my heart will not heal so quickly, I love my critters way too much for it to heal overnight.

So, I hope anyone who was expecting to hear from me will understand and give me a few more days grace....

Hugs to all,

3 comments:

pineapple_ing said...

Oh Christy,

I am so sorry Dear Heart... What can I say other than I hope that time will be a healer for you and to just remember the joys you've had with them both. Take care of yourself, your DHubby and all the other littler and biggerer critters you love.

Love and Hugs to you, ~ Ing
btw... I like your new look on your blog. TTYL...

Maddie Can Fly said...

Oh sweetie -- I'm so, so sorry for all that's been going on with you lately. JK told me about the fire. My heart goes out to you -- it's always heartbreaking to lose our little animals.

Lori said...

I am so sorry Christy! sending healing hugs and prayers for their spending journey to the Rainbow Bridge!
Lori