THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lesa's FLRR Block

Really? It has been 2 months since I have blogged? REALLY? Okay. I have got to get out of this little time warp thing I'm in and keep better time. I just don't know where my time goes anymore...

Anyway, I finished working on Lesa's block eons ago and forgot to post it. Of course, we had a month void of mailing and I forgot totally about it, mailed late. The usual. ARG. One of these days I'll see a surgeon about removing my head from my ass. Until then, I guess I'll just have to deal with the discomfort.

Here's the pics...

I appliqued 2 toadstools on, and embroidered a little fairy peeking over the big one. I thought she turned out really well, until I looked at the pic and realized that it looks like she's wearing bunny ears. Well, crap... Also, you can see the toadstool seam treatment I did beside her using cast-on stitch and bullions for stems, I used DMC perl 5 for those. Those did turn out cute! The viney leaves underneath are done using fly stitch in varigated Edmar Iris threads.

An overall view of my work...the curved seam is me too. I also added a shooting star in the sky, and somehow forgot to take a picture of it.

Hope you like my work Lesa!
Have a wonderful day all,

1 comments:

Maddie Can Fly said...

OH YEAH I like it! I don't think the fairy is wearing bunny ears. There's an artist -- Amy Brown, I believe -- her fairies all have sharp, pointy wings and this is what your fairy reminds me of. Love the mushrooms, the seams, everything! Thanks so much.