THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 5, 2007

Mary's Special Project

Good morning, Friends!

I just have a quick minute to blog this morning, as I am absolutely pooped and the bed is calling me VERY loudly!

I finished work on part one of Mary's Special Project. For those of you who don't know about it, then I'm sorry, I can't tell you. If you are a member of CQ for Newbies, then you SHOULD know!

Anyhoo....here's pics of the front and back of this little bag I made. It's about 8" tall and 6" wide. I really had fun working on it too....so many pretty things!
Here's the front:

And here's the back:
Well, what do ya'll think? I have yet to get any comments on my work, which is giving me a real inferiority complex!!! LOL!

Okay, I'm heading to bed, maybe I'll have a chance to blog more when I rise!

Have a glorious day!

Christy

4 comments:

Thelma said...

Christy,
I think it is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the colors and your handwork is fantastic.

Susan said...

Looks great, and in blue, too. Wonderful project.

Lori said...

Hey Brat! nothing like DEMANDING a comment, huh?! LOL....hehehee
they look wonderful and you already know that!
Lori

Christine said...

Christy, the people who receive these little bags will be touched and delighted that you spent so much time working every stitch with kind thoughts, I'm sure. Your colour sense is lovely, well done. Christine.