THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mary's Special Project: Take 2

Good Afternoon, Friends!


I've been busy finishing up part two of Mary's Special Project! I know that I'm a bit late getting to things these days, but I absolutely had to finish this in time to get it to Mary. She has been so wonderful at getting packages together for our ill friends, and I don't want to hold her up! So, Mary.....these will be in the mail priority to you first thing Monday morning!


Anyhoo....I loved the first bag I made so well that I decided to use the same fabrics for the second. The only difference is that they are shades of blue! I don't know why blue draws my eye like it does, but I love this bag! I hope the recipients love them as much as I do!


So without further adue, Take 2! Click!
Here's the front:

And the back:
Well, not too shabby from they way I see it!
I have a busy, busy day ahead of me, I'm beginning my spring cleaning as it is just warm enough to crack the windows and let the fresh air in. I cannot stand all of the dust without a window open! Plus.....I needed to wait until I finished up these projects so that I didn't dilly-dally and not get them to Mary in time!
So, I guess I will get busy now!
Have a wonderful day all,
Christy

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love your bag Christy. That isn't the same pattern from the Bauble Bag is it? how small are they? they look wonderful. Nice Job Girlfriend!

Lori said...

I received the 3 inch squares yesterday, and did not get one from you..pout pout...maybe I will make some more and we can trade later!
Hugs
Lori