THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Round and Round I go!

Hey all! It's been a while since I've blogged! I got busy working in the yard and at the farm and just didn't have the energy to blog. Kind of silly.....

Anyway, I finally finished Ati's 12 Dancing Princesses block. It sure took me long enough! I added the cattails and the rose vine along with the "grass". I hope she likes my work!


This is Thelma's Alley Cat block from the Kitty Kitty Round Robin. I added the window, complete with curtains and a rod, and a kitty looking out! I also did the seam treatments.

Here I added a silver kitty charm and some butterflies in a rose garden. Here I also did the seam treatments, including the "Cats Rule" ribbon.

This is also Thelma's block, only this is her House Cats block. I added the Devine Feline, the kitty in the pink polka dotted hat and pink hot fix studs. I also did the swag lace with kitty faces and the seam treatment going down the side.

Here I added the plaid kitty button and the meow. I also did the seam treatments all the way around it, including the gold kitty paw.

I had so much fun working on all of these blocks, and I hope the ladies enjoy the work that I put into them!

Have a super Thursday!

Christy

2 comments:

Gerry said...

WOW, Christy super needlework. I just love the little window. TOO CUTE! The kitty is the hat box is precious. And the paw print ribbon and charms are so fun.

Lori said...

I love all the work you did on the Kitty RR blocks! so talented you are! Love the plaid kitty and all the add ons and stitchs! Christy your stitches are always the best!
Love You!