THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I Give and I Give....

And I love every second of it! I have made a couple of gifts in the past couple of months...and as far as I know, the recipients liked them, so I guess I'll share with the world now!





The first one is a cross stitch Dolly Mama complete with a CQ frame that I made for JK's birthday. I saw that she posted it on her blog, so I thought it was safe now.....she already knows about it, hee hee hee!



The second is a purse that I made for Lori for her birthday. Ofie got me into making Yo-Yo's and I just can't stop now! ACK! I thought this turned out very pretty too! I hope she likes it as well as I do, it was so hard to part with it!


I also made a set of pillows for my Mom for her birthday, and wouldn't you know it, I forgot to take pictures of them. Sheesh...."If I only had a brain....."! I'll be able to get some pics of them the next time I go to visit her....that is if I remember the camera!

Okey dokey! Have a super day all!

Christy

1 comments:

Lori said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new purse! I take it everywhere and so many people stop me and ask where I got it!! From a Dear Friend!! isn't it great!!! I got it for my birthday and she was soo kind to make me it!! I am proud to carry it! and it holds some of my stitching along with my licence and stuff!!!
WOO HOO Christy! Thank you again!!!