THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Visit From Ofie!



Howdy all! I have the most wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Ofie, my International Sister, and her friend (well mine now too!), Mair, came to visit me! We had a great time, although, their visit was much too short! After their visit, I have decided that I must go to Costa Rica to visit her now! Hubs and I discussed it, and it looks as though it may be possible! YAY!




Anyhoo, I wanted to share some pics from their visit, and yes Mair, you are on here too!
Sunday night we all went out to dinner, and Texas Roadhouse was the chosen place! Great food as always!



On Monday it was shopping time! We went to Hobby Lobby first, and we had a blast! I think between the 2 of us, we have 1 of everything in that place! HA!



Hmmmmmmm.....I think she was happy! I know I was!!!!!!!!!!

Browsing for notions.....so many choices!

I believe Mair was trying to keep out of all of the photos.....hee hee hee.....Robert got you!

Next we were on to Jo-Ann's! They were so busy!

Aren't we fabulous, Daaaaaahling???After all this shopping, it was nice to sit and relax for a few minutes. Ofie and Mair were making Yo-Yo's while Robert and I got things cooking on the grill!

A toast to friends!

Mair, Ofie, Me and Robert, right before the girls made their trek home!


What a great experience this was! I have many great memories of their visit, and they will stick with me for a very long time! I have to thank Crazy Judyth for pairing us up as International Sisters, because I truly believe that she created a match made in Heaven! Thank you Judyth!

I hope everyone is having a super Thursday!

Christy

3 comments:

JK said...

Awe darlin, you look wonderful and so happy with your new friends! What a treat that must have been! I hope this new friendship blossoms even more and you get a chance to go visit them.

Also thanks doll for your lovely comments on my blocks. Will try to catch up with you later on in the day okay?

Lori said...

Christy, all your pics were wonderful to look at! Looks like you had a wonderful time! meeting each other, shopping! I hope she loved your flower gardens, you put so much hard work into them!!!
Costa Rico....here she comes!
Love you!
Lori

Gerry said...

Times like these are just the best, aren't they? I'm glad you had such a good time. Great photos, BTW!