THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 14, 2008

My Partner's Spring Block

Hi all, I finished working on my partner's spring block for the Season to Season swap over at CQ for Newbies! I had a ball working on it, and got to play with my new rayon dyes from RibbonSmyth. They are fabulous! I absolutely recommend them! I already had some of their silk dyes, and it works great too! So, if you are interested in trying something new, they are easy to use, and inexpensive, so go for it!


Anyhoo....here's the pictures!
I did the big butterfly and the seam below it, the trellis with SRE flowers and the seam below it, and the seam along the patch with the sweet peas. I also added the kitty and the lady bug on the blue patch.




I hope Rebecca likes what I did to her block!
Have a great Monday!
Christy

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Rebecca will love her block. Your additions are just lovely!

Lori said...

WOW! Christy! I love looking at all of your work! you are totally awesome, Girlfriend! Love the butterfly and the stitches! wish you could work on my blocks more! I still use my kitty block that you worked on for ideas! Thank you for being my friend!
Lori