THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Penny Pinchin'

Howdy all!

I am here, barely, as I have a nasty, nasty cold that just won't let go of me. Anyone who knows me, knows that I HATE, (with a passion!!!) to take medicine. So here I sit, snottin', sneezin', coughin', freezin', and having to take meds. UGH! Anyways, I got bored, started clipping coupons last night, then got the brilliant idea to see if there are any available online. Yeah....I could be here for decades. So, one thing led to another and I now have a whole list of blogs that are about penny pinchin' and saving more money with coupons. Some of them I found quite interesting! Some of them even have some great recipes and foodsaving tips. My favorite so far is a recipe for Zucchini Pineapple Bread. Sound yummy? Does to me!

Anyhoo....if your wallets are as empty as mine these days, you may find some of these sites as interesting as I did. I'm hoping to start saving more with coupons....and maybe I'll even let ya'll in on how much I save when (and IF) I ever get back to the grocery store again. I haven't even felt like breathing this past 4 days, let alone shopping.....

So, ta ta for now...enjoy the new links!

Hugs to all,
Christy

0 comments: