THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well...Make That A No-Go!

Well, I'm back home. I'll call this one a no-go for me! I'm not the only one, several county routes pulled off and went home this morning!

I got stuck on SR32, had to get out and dig myself out and said no way once I saw that I was pushing 2 inches of snow with my car. I would not have even made it a mile into the county!

So, just in case any of my customers happen upon my blog today, I know you didn't get your paper, I will get there as soon as possible. This is the Eastern most part of Delaware County and the Western part of Randolph County, from Selma to Farmland. I honestly tried, I hope you can understand that.

I'm absolutely worn out from all the shoveling I have done in the past 4 hours, so I'm gonna grab a quick bite to eat and head for bed. I'll be up in a few hours to try it again.

Have a great day!
Christy

PS. We are at 12+ inches and counting! I'll get pictures as soon as I can, but for now, it's still coming down like gangbusters out there!

0 comments: