THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 30, 2009

Wind+Snow=Stuck

Good Morning! Well, I'm not sure how good it is, but......

I'm home, really, really cold, wet and tired. I didn't get my route finished again today. In fact, I didn't even get out in the county at all. Well, I did, ergo the equation. I made it approximately 1 mile into the county, and I was plowing through drifts 2 feet deep the whole way. I hit a hard one and it stopped me dead. So, after about 10 minutes of hopeless shoveling (OH GOD, NOT AGAIN!!!!!) Someone came down the road with a plow and plowed the snow out in front of me. He also loaned me a larger shovel, since I only had a small telescopic one. So, once I finally got it completely dug out, I was able to turn around and go back the way I came without incident. Needless to say, that's as far as I got!

So, thank you to the wonderful Gentleman in the older red pickup truck with the snow plow, I will be looking for you to leave you a note of thanks! (I also hope your shovel is still there when you come home!)

So, I was watching the news last night, and they are saying we could be getting another storm Monday-Tuesday of next week. Holy macaroni, where is it gonna go???

Okay, I'm off to bed, I need to get up early and try this stupid route again this afternoon, hopefully after they plow the roads!

Happy Friday to all,
Christy

PS. Again to my customers, hang in there, I'll get to you as soon as I can!

1 comments:

Lori said...

And here I always thought the NE was hardest hit! thinking of you in this white stuff!
stay safe.