THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Bath Day Birdies

Okay, so it has been quite a while since I've blogged...I've been busy, with nothing really to blog about! Spring cleaning doesn't allow for much to talk about! However, I was playing with my baby cockatiels last night and they decided, (NOT ME!) that it was bath day. So, I went and got their bathtub and they were drawn to it immediately! I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time and the more I laughed, the sillier they acted! Tux decided she wanted to do it on her own this time....she is becoming way more independant than she used to be. However, the boys, Pearl and Bandanna, wanted me to sprinkle them with water. What a mess we made! But, we had a great time doing it, so I guess that is what matters!



I thought I'd share a couple of the pictures of them...they were so cute! This is Tuxie, she was the first one in, and the first one out! She was soaked and dripping everywhere, so the first place she went was my lap. So, I was then wet as well!



Here's Bandanna enjoying the "rain" that was falling on him! He has never liked to be sprinkled before, but yesterday he totally changed his opinion! He was soooooo silly....and WeT! I am calling this, "Did you get my wingpits Mom?".

This is Pearl. Now, this bird has more energy than he knows what to do with most of the time, and yesterday was definately no exception! He was doing all sorts of didoes when I started sprinkling him!

I have had the best experiences with these baby cockatiels! Bandanna is the elder, he's 10 months old now. Tux and Pearl are 8 months. I do miss the attachment of feeding them every 2 hours, but I don't miss the lack of sleep! They have grown up to be so sweet and well behaved and I guess a Mom can't ask for more than that, can she?

Well, I hope you have enjoyed seeing my babies! I love to share them!

Have a super Sunday,

Christy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

They R 2 Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!