THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Time For A Change!

Good Morning!

I was tired of looking at that old background, so I figured it was time for a change! I love the new Hummingbird layout I found! My previous background was from Pyzam, but this one came from Pimp-My-Profile. I hadn't been able to get the layouts from PMP to work here, but apparently, they do now! YAY! They have tons of gorgeous ones, so if you are searching for a new look for your blog, go check them out! I still need to add a few more things to my layout, but that will wait for another day.

In other news, spring has officially sprung around here! FINALLY!!!!!!! The critters are all gettin' frisky, the birds are starting to build nests and my flowers are popping open everywhere. I have pictures, yes, or course, but not for today. I have spent waaaaaay to long playing with my layout to even think about uploading the 100+ pics on my camera this morning. So, check back, they'll be here soon.

For now, I'm off to tell the kids goodnight and hit the hay!

Happy Sunday to all!
Christy

1 comments:

Lori said...

love your hummingbird background. Definetly ready for spring..flowers blooming, buds growing, birds and critters building their nests! It's a rebirth and I am ready for spring!
Lori