THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Drinks anyone?

Good morning! Finished my first Food Fight swap block, Strawberry Daiquiris. I really like how it turned out! Hubs said I must have a hangover after working on it for so long, LOL.....with the headache that I've had for the past day, I think he may be right.


I'm glad to have this one finished, I'm working on my second one now. I have it about 1/4 of the way embellished already. It is going a lot quicker than this one did, I'm not sure why either. I thought that this one would be easier!
They are saying we are going to get another snow storm Friday-Saturday, this time the early prediction is 6-9" of snow and 35 mph winds. I just don't think winter is ever gonna be over this year. Although, I now have 3 Robins in the yard, so maybe spring is right around the corner!
Enjoy the day,
Christy

3 comments:

Gerry said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!

Maddie Can Fly said...

Pretty! I love the art squares also. I just love doing the little squares.

Lori said...

Ok, This is the greatest block! It just SCREAMS VACATION! I love the flip flops, the colors! everything about it!!!!
Great Job!