THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Egg for Mom

Hi all!




I saw this idea on someone's blog, and now I can't remember who's blog. I thought it was a cute idea so I made one for my Mom for Easter this year. I have been CQing for over 2 years now, and this is the first piece that I have made for my Mom. I was so apprehensive about it for some reason, like maybe I just wasn't quite good enough yet, but she loved it! I had so much fun making it for her, just trying to think of things that she would like on it. I think it turned out pretty!








As spring is now upon us in full force, I am starting to get busy again, so if I don't get back to ya'll right away, know that I haven't left town, I'm just busy! As of the moment, I have fences to repair, a huge stall to clean out, (good this time), manure to spread and weeds to pull. Yep, weeds. Already. They are officially growing faster than my flowers now, so I need to get on that soon or they'll be out of hand before I know it. Not to mention that the critters have done an excellent job of fertilizing my yard all winter and my grass is the greenest on the block. Believe it or not, it could use a mowing already, but I'm holding out, I don't even want to start that yet! Something or someone done some major damage to our freshly stretched fence for Cherokee this winter, I suspect it was a happy snowmobiler that didn't know it was there. Guess that serves them right, as they don't need to be using my fields for their fun anyway! I didn't notice it until last Thursday, and thankfully, Cherokee hadn't noticed it yet either. Of course, he hasn't been out there a whole lot, but he did get out to play in the snow a couple of times this winter. Anyway, don't give up on me, I'll be around!

Have a great Monday!

Christy

2 comments:

Gerry said...

This is really cute. What a fun and creative project.

JK said...

Hey Puddleducks..what's shaking?

Love your new background darlin... and popped over there to see if they had any with horses which they do! Now I am going to try this and like I told Gerry, if I go "blank"...you'll know why..

Thanks darlin, for visiting and all your wonderful posts..now that those are out of the way, perhaps we can work on the Pirates blocks when you are done with your obligations...

PS: No chance on getting that egg back from mom is there? ;)

Hugs Angel...