THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Is Here, And Along Came Drama.....

Morning All!

I swear, I thought when January was over that things would start looking up. Yeah right, who was I kidding?

I posted about my wreck, so far no news. I'm hoping when the insurance company gets the accident report that it will be in my favor, but very doubtful. We'll see.

On top of that, my hot water heater has quit again. I'm telling you what, I'm ready to scream! I know that not having hot water is definately not the end of the world, but what a huge inconvenience! I mean really, having to boil water for everything sucks. It went out a couple days ago, and we thought we had it fixed with a new heating element, but turns out it may be worse that we first thought. Hubs is going to take another look at it tonight, but I'm expecting to have to bury this one and get a new one. Of course it's happening in the dead of winter when the truck is snowed in at the farm. ARG! Maybe the neighbors will let us use their truck so we won't have to pay a delivery fee. What next? Oh God, maybe I shouldn't ask that......

Anyhoo, I stopped in on the list (CQ for Newbies) this morning and said hello to everyone, it was nice to get in there and read a few messages. I'll never get caught up on everything, so I probably won't try until I have more time. I'm working on that too.....

It's snowing again here, but I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel, we're gonna have 4 days above freezing this weekend! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! Though, I'm worried about where all of the water is going to go when all of this melts (and it supposed to rain this weekend too!). I'm going to try and get in later on tonight to post some pics of this crazy snow.

For now though, I'm off to bed!

Have a great Tuesday!

Christy

0 comments: