THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 9, 2009

Woo Hoo, My 100th Post!

Hi all! Welcome to my 100th post! I'm so excited, it only took me 2 years..... And here, I don't have much to talk about today......

So, got the bad news from the insurance co. The wreck is definatly my fault. I was expecting that, however, when I talked to the claims agent, I told her that I don't think that all of the damage on that truck was from me. Once I told her about it all, she seemed to agree with me..... So, they are sending someone to investigate! I can take my lumps, fine...it's my fault, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit back and watch this kid take my insurance company for a ride!

Also, we have hot water again. We have had since my last post. It was a thermostat that went out, so hopefully now it's fixed for a while. I'm definately more greatful for hot water now, if nothing else! HA!

Not much else to talk about today, just having a stretch of really warm weather, (or at least really warm for February in Indiana), and finishing up some things I didn't get done in the fall. Like putting away some of my pots that were still sitting out, and thankfully didn't bust in all of the freezing cold temps. Why things get away from me like that, is totally beyond me.

I also did a little stitchin' over the weekend, not much, but at least I'm starting to feel a little more creative now. Guess the winter "blahs" are worse this year than usual.....

Alrighty, I'm off to bed for the day!

Happy Monday!
Christy

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Congrats, Christy. I had to laugh about the only taking 2 years part. Too funny!

pineapple_ing said...

Yeah!! 100th Post for Christy!!! As for me.. I can count all my posts on one hand. I don't know why I still keep it. Hey.. I've got your Flutter-by Heart almost done. Hope you'll like it!
It took you 2 years, huh? LOL!!!