THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Have You Ever...

had a moment in time when you just had to stop and say, "DUH!!!"? I had one of those moments this morning. I have been having one hell of a time with my camera taking blurry pics for some reason. Well, today, out of nowhere, I realized why. And it's not something obvious like having my finger over the flash or in the picture either! I had been using it on the indoor setting to take pics of my CQ and things, (which normally would work for anyone--but me), and suddenly it dawned on me that I should be using the close-up setting. Oh what a world, what a world! My pics are FINALLY clear! Well, what do you know, I managed to get something right for a change! So, I took some more pics of my precious little flutter-by heart that Ing finished for me, and I'm gonna share them...right here, right now! And the best part...you can CLICK on them to see them even larger! I've finally gotten the hang of that, so clickity click away!










Also, I finally got around to finishing this little blue bird on the Bible cover. I swear, the littlest things take me so much time anymore. I cross stitched the birdie with waste canvas and embroidered the limb and flower leaf. The flower and tree leaves are SRE. I think it is a really cute addition, how 'bout you?

We're back to our funky weather here, we had a string of 60 and 70* days which I used to the fullest, working outside cleaning up the yard and believe it or not, taking down the Christmas lights. Of course, I always wait until it warms up to fool with those, I put them up in the cold, doesn't mean I have to take them down in it too! Besides, I've just been way to busy to worry about them anyway.
Cherokee is doing much, much better, and we are coming out of the last turn and heading to the finish line with the Thrush treatment. Saturday is his last day, he's so happy! I am too! We're both counting down the days.....
Time to go tend to the kids, they are hollering for breakfast! (Yes, the birds....and yes they eat breakfast! HA!)
Have a great day,
Christy



2 comments:

pineapple_ing said...

Your camera does a great job! It's so good.. it even catches all the flaws of my stitches, LOL! I love your little birdie!! I did something like that on one of the Newbies Green Study RR, I think it was Linda H's block 'cept I didn't use waste canvas.. just looked at the pattern in a book and then just stitched the tiny-est of tiny X-stitches. It turned out okay.. just a little wonky, LOL! Glad to hear the good news on Cheroke (sp?)
Big Warm Hugs, ~ Ing :)

Maddie Can Fly said...

Those butterflies are just gorgeous! I love the beading on them and the colors!!