THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey Ya'll, Look At THIS!!!!!!!

Oh Man! Have you ever seen anything more gorgeous in your entire life????? Click on it to see it up close!



This is the heart that I made for Ing to embellish for me! Holy macaroni, she did an amazing job!!!! I almost didn't recognize it when I opened it up! She really went above and beyond on my little Flutter-by heart! Look at all of those delicate stitches, just amazing, simply, amazing! I can't stop grinning, she has me all shook up today! I just love the dark blue patch, that metallic thread is gorgeous, and it really makes that butterfly pop, I couldn't believe it, (and even had to look!), but that is all stitched, not a trim or a ribbon, it is all little tiny stitches! Oh and that SRE butterfly, breathtaking! I tried doing something similar to that....didn't turn out nearly as gorgeous as hers did! And get this....that big pink butterfly in the middle, she MADE that. Yes, she did! Isn't it perfect? And the black roses and the spider, wowee...they fit together so beautifully. And my absolute favorite part is that little tiny pineapple, to always remind me what wonderful gal made it for me! I just love it, and can't say enough about it!!!!!!!!

Thank you so very much Ing, you are one very, very special gal, and soooo talented! Now I'm worried about my work! ;p

I hope you all enjoy, this is going in a frame to hang on my wall for eternity! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Hugs and Happy Sunday,
Christy

PS. Don't forget to set your clocks up an hour for DST! (Bleh.....)

2 comments:

pineapple_ing said...

Hi Christy, You've made my day.. knowing that you really like it!! Took me awhile to do, but I guess all the classes that I took at the Piecemakers came to some good. LOL! Now I've got to get busy on a 11X11 or so inch block that I promised Janet P. to do, also many moons ago.. Janet, if you're read-ing this... Please give me a bit more time to get it done :)!!!?
I tried to make my sre pineapple similar to your beautiful little pineapple lily picture that you have in your... is it Flickr account? Do you think it will bloom again this year? Sure hope so! I'm just in love with that plant..
I'm sure you will do a great job on my little heart too and don't worry about getting it done.. There's plenty of time... Ok!!!
Hugs ~ Ing :)

Candi said...

aboslutely gorgeous! What wonderful work she did.
hugz:)