THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 23, 2007


Good Morning!


I had a busy weekend, and I'm just now getting around to posting pictures of things that should have been posted last week....Oh bother! That's okay, they're here now...that is all that matters, right?


First off is my second Kitty Kitty Round Robin block. This one is for the Alley Cats group, and it is all about my kitty, Speckles! She is the best cat in the world and I just can't ask for more than that!


Next are pictures from the Your Choice Round Robin. This is my dear friend JK's purse, the theme is Gay Paree. I had a ball working on this project, in fact, I didn't want to stop....and I'm not quite sure if I'm done yet! So here's what I've done so far:
I did the seam here along with the "I love Paris in the springtime" postcard button.I did the vertical seam treatments here and added the blown glass rose.
In this pic, I added the Paris stamp and the postage stitching. I also added the sequin trim to the right of it.
I added the lace, which I thought looked like a bridge and the stitching on top of it, and on the left end, there is a gold poodle with pink rhinestones.
Here I added the poodle with hot fix crystals around her and the ribbon below her with black and white pearls.
I gave this gal a lavendar purse!
And I did this seam's curlicues and added the Eiffel Tower button.
I can think of a million things to do to this gorgeous purse, but I have to leave room for the other ladies.....so, I'm still deciding if I'm finished with it or not!
I hope you enjoyed my pictures!
Have a great Monday!
Christy

1 comments:

JK said...

Hey Hon, your blog is wonderful, and I sure like that purse you got there. Hmmm Wonder who the lucky gal is that is getting that one! Perhaps you might send it my way instead?? ;)

Beautiful work as always doll!