THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 2, 2007

Lisa R.'s Mardi Gras RR



Just have a few minutes this morning, but I wanted to share pics of the work that I did on Lisa's Mardi Gras RR. I loved this block! It was simply gorgeous and I hope she likes the work I did!

Here I outlined the music notes with metallic threads that matched and did the seam treatments on each side. The top is a series of straight stitches with detached chains at the tip. I also added hot fix crystals on the opposite end from the detached chains. On the bottom, the fans are made of detached chains with turquois flowers and pearls.



Here I added the pink beaded trim and all of the stitching on top.


Well, that's it for me today, gotta be getting to bed, I plan to mow today....yay rah.....

Have a great Monday!

Christy

0 comments: