THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 18, 2007

Red Hat Wild

Good afternoon!

I have spent the better part of the past week working outside in my gardens and I must say, they are looking great! I can't wait to get this all finished so I can enjoy the rest of the summer. Today's chore is trimming bushes and pulling yet more weeds! Sheesh....I swear, I've pulled enough weeds to fill up a dump truck! This is what happens when you ignore your gardens for a complete year.....and that's exactly what I did. I spent all last summer raising baby birds and that doesn't leave much time for anything, including sleep!

I finally finished Jenny's Your Choice Round Robin block! YAY! I think this block is beautiful! And FULL! The ladies before me sure did a great job, but they didn't leave me room to work! So I did a little, and I'm passing it along to the next gal! So here's the pics!

This is the full block....


I added the shoe, purse and hat along with the seam treatment right below it......

Here I added the long vine with red beaded flowers.............

I hope Jenny likes the work that I did to her block, I know she'll love it when she get's it back! It really is looking great!

Well, I guess I should get to work outside, Memorial Day Weekend is getting closer and closer!

Have a super weekend!

Christy

2 comments:

JK said...

Hey little poopers what's shakin? Hon, mom went nuts over this block when I showed her the picture, and is getting very ansty to get it back. I can't believe how full this is! Your work, as always is perfection!

Lori said...

Great job on the RedHat RR! I can't wait til I get mine back too!! you did such a great job on Jenny's! It must look so cool in person!
Love you
Lori