THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spring Fling!

Howdy!


Just finished up my Spring Fling block for the swap over at CQ for Newbies and I wanted to post a quick pic of it before I head off to bed! I love this block, it turned out so pretty! And that cute little ducky.....I swear.....just adorable! LOL! Anyway, I hope whoever ends up with her keeps feeding her lots and lots of blueberries and raspberries....as that is what she enjoys most! She also requires a HUGE pond to swim in, HA!


Here goes, Enjoy!


Okay, I'm off to bed! Have a super Thursday!
Christy

4 comments:

JK said...

Hello my little Puddleducks! Which is appropriate considering that cute little guy on that block. Just beautiful hon, and once again, you have outdid yourself.

JK said...

Hey you, guess what...You have been tagged! I don't know, some moo-moo thingie were you have to tell 7 things about yourself. If I have to do it, your coming with me! Check my blog and you will see what I am talking about. I am going to get Lesa for this, I swear..

LOVE YOU!

Gerry said...

I love your blog! It's so nice to see your wonderful work, and goodies all in one place. I'll be back!

pineapple_ing said...

Very Springy Flingy your little ducky! I like her, mighty fine!