THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Friday Night Fun

I actually got the chance to get out and do something on Friday night, YAY! We got together with our friends and went bowling, Rock n' Bowl. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, it is a bowling session from 11:30 pm till 1:30 am. They play loud music, have lasers and everything is lighted with blacklights. It really is pretty cool! But we took the camera with us to catch the candid moments, and oh boy did we! Okay, I know, shut up and get to the pictures.....let me just add...we are COMPLETELY SOBER!!!!!!!!


Our friends, Lisa and EJ

Us
Hubs was gonna eat the ball!


Yeah....I think I was dancing....not too sure about that....




Signature handstand bowling for EJ!



Too funny for words!






It felt good to cut loose for a little bit, before reality set in and I had to go to work. I hope ya'll enjoyed the pics!
Have a great Tuesday!
Christy

0 comments: