THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Season to Season-Spring Block

Good morning!


I finished piecing my spring block for CQN's Season to Season swap. I rather like how it turned out! I usually don't work too well with pastels, but this one is pretty IMHO! It is entirely cotton, which is pretty much normal for me, as the "after 5" fabrics give me serious headaches. I will use them, just had prettier spring-ish fabrics in cotton! The embroidered patch is a handkerchief that I chopped the design from, it fit in so well! I can't wait to get started on my half, I have some ideas already!



Have a super weekend!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

This a really pretty block. Very Springy!

JK said...

This is so pretty and I love the soft colors. Hey...great idea using an embroidered motif from a hankie! Gotta remember that one.

The kids are so cute! And of course that big baby Cherokee needs a nuzzle kiss on his nose from me.