THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Little Good News

Hi all! Just a quick update on the previous post. We finally found a farrier to come out and look at Cherokee's hooves....he'll be here Friday morning around 10:30. Thank goodness! He's feeling a bit better now though, so that's a good thing. He just has a slight limp now and is eating a lot better. I'm wondering if his not eating was because of this crazy "heat wave" we've been having. The temps are back to normal for around here, so I guess maybe that's helping with his appetite. It's not helping with my freezing to death, but that's okay, I'll survive!

Added a couple new slideshows to my blog, one is of my critters, the other of some of the Kitty Kitty round robin blocks. They will eventually all make their way into a slideshow, I just ran out of time! Enjoy!

Have a great night!
Christy

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Cute, cute, cute photos of your pets. The unicorn background is very cool!

JK said...

Hey hon! I will have you know that I am NOT a Cali girl....I am a redneck cowgirl who just happens to be living in Cali...besides my town has 50 people counting the horses chickens and cows.... You drive down the streets here, and there are horses in the front yards watching the traffic! HA!!

Blog looks great darlin.....