THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rebecca's House Cats Block

I finished Rebecca's house cats block and sent it meowing home to her earlier this week, so I thought I'd share some pics of it! It is such a cute block, especially that napping kitten in the middle! All of the ladies did a wonderful job with her block, I hope that she is as thrilled with it as I was to work on it!

Here's a pic of the whole block:
Now the work that I did....I added the white kitty applique and all of the stitching on it, along with the seam treatment beside it:
I added the I love cats and the kitty beside it:
Here I cross-stitched the kitty in the cowboy boot using waste canvas, and added the saying "Puss in boot":

I really enjoyed working on everyone's block and I know that I didn't get everyone's pictures on my blog, but I'm working on getting another slideshow to showcase all of the blocks, so check back if you are interested! We got a little off track with this RR, but I'm begining to think that it is normal....but at least everyone is going to be getting their blocks back! (I STILL have one missing from another RR...no one is talking, and I have no clue where it is.)
Have a great Saturday!
Christy

0 comments: