THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Pictures of the Kids

I just uploaded all the new pics from the camera, and I have a few new pics of the kids, being cute as always!

This is the babies getting into trouble...as usual! They were out playing on top of their cages and they decided to climb up the wallhanging and sit on the rod. They were pecking around on my border trying to eat the lighthouses! Goofballs!

Pearl decided to check out the tree before I took it down!
Speckles was holding the lights for me while I was taking them off the tree....and looking at herself in the window. She's so silly!
NO MOMMY! Don't take my Christmas to the attic!!! Speckles loves Christmas time and she planted herself right in the middle of the stack of boxes going to the attic.
Cherokee munching:
This is his, "Do you HAVE to take a picture of me?" look:

I probably have more, but will end here for now! Hope you enjoyed seeing my critters again!

0 comments: