THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 21, 2008

My First Attempt At ATCs

Good morning!


There's a new swap over at CQN, for ATCs. ATC stand for Artist Trading Cards. Now, I thought this was going to be hard...they are only the size of the business card! I don't think I did too bad, and I actually like them, because they work up fast. I hope to make some more, but I have to get my Spring block half finished first. I was just kind of bored, so I thought I'd give it a go....so, here's a picture of the result:



The first is made from some new kitty cat fabrics I got a couple months ago, and the second is a paisley design that I copied from Jo in NZ's paisley bauble bag from way back when. I didn't quite get it exact, as I have a lot of trouble with bullions and she used tons of them in her design. I think it turned out pretty though! Tell me what you think!

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

Gerry said...

You did a great job on your ATC's. I haven't even started mine yet. But don't tell anyone. LOL.

JK said...

Okay Puddle ducks...I'll tell you what I think of your ATC's...

BEAUTIFUL!!

As always little one, you do gorgeous work and I am so very proud of you!

Love YA

Lynn said...

I love your ATC's Very wonderful work. Keep it up...