THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Couple More For Ya

Good Morning!

Have you ever come to the realization that you should be doing something other than what you are doing? I have. Last night as I was finishing up these ATCs, I realized that my Spring block is due in the mail Thursday. CRUD! Anyhoo...I finished 2 more ATCs and another Pink Artist Square! YAY ME! LOL.....



Today will be the day for my Spring block, look for new pictures tomorrow!
Other than that, it's cold, cold, and more cold here in Indiana today....and snowy. Not nearly as much as they predicted, but enough to make everything pretty! They SAY we have another storm coming this weekend, but to be honest, I'll believe it when I see it. For some reason the weather men around here just can't seem to get it right this winter.....
Have a super Tuesday!
Christy

3 comments:

Gerry said...

These are really nice. I love the Garfield!

Malla said...

The 'gloves' look great! As do the others too.

JK said...

Hello little love.... Goodness you have been busy! These (as usual) are simply gorgeous...

Will email you later this evening okay? I have a ton of plants that need to be potted...I went a little nuts at the Garden Center yesterday....