THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 4, 2008

The Invasion of the Seed Snatchers

Hi all!

Sunday morning was an eventful morning in my backyard. I was invaded by the seed snatchers! 9 squirrels! I love the little fuzzy tails though, and wouldn't trade them for the world! They crack me up when they play all over the yard, and they were definately having a great time out there Sunday! I spent the better part of 2 hours sitting in the window watching them and taking pics of them. Of course, I can only catch pictures of them when they are eating for the most part, they are just to darn quick for me when they are running around out there! So here goes!



Same squirrel in the middle...different squirrel in the bottom of the picture.
One of the gray squirrels at the bottom is the one from the middle of the yard.




Along with the squirrels, I had a pair of Downy Woodpeckers, Nuthatches, Cardinals, Mourning Doves, Blue Jays and Sparrows. Obviously, I didn't get any pics of the birds, I was too busy trying to take pictures of the squirrels!

Hope you enjoyed seeing my Seed Snatchers!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

How can they be so darn cute, yet so obnoxious?

Lori said...

OMG! I remember one day we had like 7 or 8 on the deck eating the bird seed..took pictures, but not sure where they are! I love the wild animals and birds...love nature! they are so ...natural! LOL! but I love to watch them feed, play even fight.
Great Pictures, Hon!
Lori