THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 4, 2008

Now WHERE did I put that???

Hello again! I have finished cleaning out and organizing my sewing room. This was a battle for me! I can not believe how much stuff I have accumulated for my crafts in the past 2 years!!! And it has officially happened, I have put things up so well that I can't find anything! CRAP! It's okay, I'll find what I'm looking for eventually.....

So here's the finished room. No before pics to share....the camera ate them! (Or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it, it's definately not because I'm so embarrassed by the way it looks!! ;p )







Here's the inside of the double door white cabinet. All fat quarters!
And the inside of the large double door cabinet. These are "normal" cuts of fabric. Some I've bought, some were given to me.


And for those of you who think that this looks cluttered...just image what it looked like before. I mean after all, it did take me a full week to get it done!
Have a great Monday!

1 comments:

Gerry said...

Good grief, woman! What a lot of stuff. LOL.

Nice storage, though :-)