THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pink Artist Square, In Honor of My Aunt

I finished my last 2" square for the Pink Artist Project. This one is in memory of my Aunt who had breast cancer.

She had a Pug for many years, and that pup was just her sweet little baby, so I cross stitched a Pug face to put in the center of it. She also loved pearls and cameos, so I had to include some of those. I don't have too many memories of her, she died when I was pretty young, but I do remember that she had a gizmo that made ribbon roses, and she made everyone a rose tree for Christmas one year. I just love them, they are so pretty! So, I included some silk ribbon roses to represent that. I stitched her name on there as well.


Okay, I'm still recovering from my car having a mind of it's own, so I'm headed to bed!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Christy

3 comments:

Lori said...

OH Christy! that is so cute! Love the pug and the cameos and the roses.. Great Job! isn't nice to remember someone by doing something special?
Love ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maddie Can Fly said...

Your cross stitching is just superb. The whole little square is wonderful.