THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spring Block Update II

Good afternoon!
I finally got my Season to Season Spring block half finished and in the mail. I could have finished this one, really easily, but alas, I could only do half. Maybe my partner, Rebecca, will be able to read my mind and finish it the way I wanted to. Doubt it, but hey, one never knows! So anyway, here's the pics!
Here's the whole block:

A closeup of the butterfly:
And a closeup on the ducks playing in a puddle:
I haven't gotten anything else finished, life keeps getting in the way as usual. I'm working on my food fight blocks too, so be looking for pics of those in the coming days.
We found out what was wrong with my car finally....I'm glad I married a mechanic! I have a bent valve in one of my heads, so it's off to the machine shop for them! Let's pray that he can get it all done by the end of the week, as sharing a car with him is killing me slowly! HA!
Have a super Sunday!
Christy

2 comments:

Lori said...

The ducklings look GREAT close up! what a acute idea! I wish I was so talented! and you find the cutest pics to work on!

Lori said...

Yes, it IS a butterfly! Ok, I needed coffee that day! I love the beads and the flowers ... Wow!nice job Christy! You can work on my block anytime!!!!