THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Food Fight!

Happy Sunday to all!





I've joined in another swap over at CQN, this one is a Food Fight! Sounds great doesn't it??? And we even get to throw our food! HA! Poor Janet, she's gonna be covered with everything under the sun when this one is over, but it is a great idea!





So, I've come up with 2 recipes to put onto fabric, the first is my Strawberry Daiquiri recipe. It's yummy with or without the rum, so it's an all around good drink!



And then I decided to do my Corn and Mac recipe as well. This recipe is so good for carry-in dinners and cook-outs. My family actually expects it for cook-outs now. Too funny!
I seem to have made the commitment to sew myself silly this winter since I have time, which was a rare thing all last year. I'm now in 4 swaps, plus a private swap, and loving every minute of it! I almost forgot how much I love CQing last year when I didn't get to do it as much.

So, I have plenty to do, now, I'm gonna go do it!

Have a great Sunday!

Christy

2 comments:

Gerry said...

How fun, a main course and drinks!

Malla said...

Oh the Strawberry Daiquiris is yours! I love it, and your other food fight block too.