THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 4, 2008

Spring Update and Pink Artist Square

Good Morning!

I've been working on various projects, along with trying to clean out and organize my sewing room. Here's what I have done on my Spring block so far:

I'm waiting on a couple things that I sent away for to put on my block, so hopefully it will arrive in the next couple days. If not, I suppose I'll just have to finish it up without it.


Also, I have decided to join in on a project that I heard about through Gerry's blog. It's called the Pink Artists. To read more about it, go here:
http://girl-gone-thread-wild.blogspot.com/2008/01/2x2-art-squares-visions-of-pink.html

So, here's a square that I finished up last night.

These are 2" x 2" squares, and I never dreamed that I could do so much with 2"! It is nothing compared to some of the others I saw on Monica's blog, but I think that it turned out quite pretty! I hope to make a couple more to send, we'll see what happens.

Have a super day!

2 comments:

Maggie R said...

Isn't Monica's project going to be somethin' else!!!! Your square is really pretty. Monica will be so thrilled.
((((hugs)))))
Maggie, in Canada

girlgonethreadwild said...

This square is melting me heart love! lol Howdy right back atcha... seriously, I'm in awe of your workmanship. It is every bit as beautiful as any other... your square reflects your beauty within and that makes it perfect! THAT is exactly what this proj is all about. Since we can't literally link hands together we CAN link our squares. You are a blessing to our project. ~Monica :)