THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Private Heart Swap

Hi all!

Just got a phone call from Ing, and she reminded me that I hadn't posted a pic of the heart that she and I are privately swapping. I swear, I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached....so here it is!

I have a heart of hers, and I'm embellishing it, she has mine and she's embellishing it. We're then gonna swap back so that we have our own heart. It makes it nice to do it that way, because I do a lot of swaps where I make things from my fabrics, and I never get to see them again, but this one is coming back to me! YAY! Now, what to do with it when it comes home......




Now, if I can find the camera, I'll take a pic of Ing's block.

Hugs,

Christy

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a pretty block! can't wait to see when it's done!

Lori said...

AND I understand what you mean about your own fabrics! You make something you are so proud of with beautiful fabrics, then you trade it and never see it even finished into something!